Terms & Conditions
Smart Interactive Ltd. (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’) is a UK business selling goods and services. Our terms and conditions apply to all our transactions:
- UK customer’s statutory rights are not affected by any of these terms.
- We reserve the right to refuse the supply of goods and services at our discretion.
- Invoices should be settled immediately. Logins are provided within 24 hours of payments being received.
- A binding contract is formed between you and us when your order has been raised.
- There are samples of all our products on our website, for evaluation purposes. Please make sure that the product is suitable for your students before ordering, as we do not offer refunds.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage, however caused whilst using our service.
- In the event that you are unable to access or use the service due to technical failures beyond our control, we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred.
- In order to access our products, you need a computer connected to the internet and a web browser capable of running the latest version of Adobe Flash player. If during your subscription, you change your system, or the Flash player is no longer supported by your web browser or any other, or Flash player itself is withdrawnfrom use by Adobe, resulting in you no longer being able to access the products, you have no right to a refund for the remainder of the subscription.
- All prices displayed on the website are given in Pounds Sterling.
- Non-UK customers should check with their card issuer for the exchange rate and any extra costs that may be incurred following a transaction in Pounds Sterling.
- If you access any of the websites www.smartinteractive.co.uk, www.numeracywarmup.co.uk, www.numeracyworkout.co.uk or www.mathsworkout.co.uk or any other of our websites, you agree with us to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept these terms, you may not use the site or access any of the information made available to you at the site.
- All reasonable steps are taken to ensure the details of your order and payment remain secure. No credit card information is stored on our systems. Unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- We have a ‘privacy statement’ for all our customers. Please review it at www.smartinteractive.co.uk. We only store email addresses of people who subscribe to one of our products. We do not share customers’ email addresses with any other party.
- All site functionality and design, including source code is the copyright of Smart Interactive Ltd. You must not use our website for any unlawful activity. You may make comments through the comment section on our site, only as long as these comments are not defamatory, indecent or obscene.
- This contract is subject to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable.
- All trademarks used are the property of their respective owners. All trademarks are recognised.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid for any reason, this does not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.