What you can do
- Use the product for your personal use and in your teaching for non-commercial purposes.
- Allow the students and teachers of your institution to access the product from any computer at home or school.
What you can't do
- Use the product for any commercial purpose whatsoever, or allow others to do so.
- Modify the product in any way, or allow others to do so.
- Distribute the product in any way, or allow others to do so.
- Advertise the login on any medium which is accessible by members of the public, e.g. the school website.
- Transfer this licence to anyone else without prior written consent from Smart Interactive Ltd.
- If you don't pay for the product, the licence agreement is automatically terminated and we have the right to suspend your subscription.
- Smart Interactive Ltd. can in no way be held responsible for any loss or damage, however caused whilst using our service or the inability to access the service.
- If Point 9 is held invalid for any reason and Smart Interactive Ltd. becomes liable for loss or damage, the liability will not exceed the original price paid for the subscription.
- Nothing in this licence agreement affects UK customers' statutory rights, under English law.
- This licence agreement is governed by the Law of England and Wales.